SE - Scientist - Analytical Development
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Scientist - Analytical Development to their office in Sweden. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe. This will be a contract position.
- Provide analytical support for a series of projects associated with the currently marketed OTC products.
- Providing technical support across, but not be limited to, test method development and improvement, test method validation, and test method transfers.
- Using analytical techniques such as UPLC, HPLC, and GC.
Skills and Requirements:
- You have experience from the pharmaceutical industry and a good understanding of GMP.
- At least a BSc within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in an analytical laboratory role with a major emphasis on analytical method development, optimization, and product testing.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist/Senior Scientist, based in their office in Switzerland.