ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their non-nonsense, time-focused approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the Project Manager to join their office in Milan. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a CRO with over 22 years in the industry that delivers quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
- Conducting and reporting all types of onsite monitoring visits.
- Becoming involved in study startups.
- Performing CRF review, sourcing document verification, and querying resolutions.
- Being responsible for onsite communication and management.
- Acting as a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors.
- Communicating with internal project teams regarding study progress.
- Participating in feasibility research.
- Supporting the regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- A College/University degree in Life Sciences, or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Italy.
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III.
- Experience in infectious disease, antibiotic studies, gastroenterology, and onco-haematology.
- Full working proficiency in English and Italian.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stefania Bernardi at +44 203 078 9543 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior CRA, based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HIV Operations Associate position
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.