Scientific Communication Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Communication Specialist for a technology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will work with cross functional teams (R&D, Quality, Product and Project Managers) and in close collaboration with Senior Scientific Communication Specialist and Marketing team.
- Coordinate marketing strategy and actions.
- Monitor the market and trends in biopharma industry.
- Develop solutions and strategies to collect new targeted leads.
- Create and regularly update marketing collaterals, such as flyers, presentations, application notes, and videos.
- Support the Global Event Officers in organizing and promoting our presence at relevant events (e.g. congresses, workshops and webinars.)
- Help to create social media campaigns and communication tactics.
- Answer the scientific marketing needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS in Life Sciences is required, PhD preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing and 2+ years of experience in clinical research, promoting products and/or services for clinical research and/or drug development.
- Solid understanding of the drug development process.
- Understanding of genomics and next-generation sequencing would be an advantage.
- Formal training in marketing would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, French would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail, results oriented.
- Fast learner and independent.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4385 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.