Budgets & Proposals Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Budgets & Proposals Manager to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- Assist on mediating with present and possible client connected to submissions, contracts and amendments.
- Enable responses to requests for information, pre-qualification questionnaires, invitations to tender and requests for submissions.
- Supervise all aspects of contract management through contract lifecycle, from contract award, change management and up to and involving project closeout.
- Mediate and uphold relations with outsourcing vendors, preparing vendor-specific RFPs and obtain vendor quotes when suitable.
- Contribute to the execution of specific projects, processes, and regulations to aid in line with the contracts & proposals division with the tactical objectives of the business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience working in proposals.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A high attention to detail.
- Computer and software literacy such as Salesforce.
- Familiarity in a management role of people and/or projects.
- Customer focused with the ability to resolve issues.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.