Sales Operations Manager
If you're looking for a position that is out of the ordinary, gets you thinking out of the box and puts you into the heart of a rapidly growing medicinal cannabis company then the opportunity we currently have could be for you.
Proclinical are currently partnering with a medicinal cannabis trading company who are searching for a Sales Operations Manager to provide integral support to the senior Business Partners. This position will see you analysing and redefining the current internal processes to optimise sales & lead qualification, making life easier for everyone involved and maximising as many opportunities as possible.
This company operate on a clear culture of intelligence, humility and an infectious passion for what they are doing. Working from the office in The Netherlands or even remotely, your role will be vital in restructuring key business processes, prioritising sales leads and coordinating the efforts of the senior leadership team to ensure a smooth, streamlined process. It's a lot of responsibility for anyone who loves a challenge and enjoys growing with a business.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you'll be expected to bring the following skills:
- At least 3 years of experience within sales operations, inside sales or related discipline
- Previous experience working in a trading company is highly beneficial
- A solid understanding of how to analyse & redefine existing business processes
- Fluency in English with German and/or Dutch also being advantageous
- Previous experience with salesforce.com or other CRMs
- A flexible mindset - this position will see you wearing lots of hats within a dynamic team so you need to be able to adapt
This position is available for candidates based in either the UK or the Netherlands and will begin as a 6 month contract.