Revenue Ops Specialist Sweden
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's Swedishoffice, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
- For all activities related to treatment starts, act as main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders (no direct patient contact).
- Process and fulfil orders in the company's systems.
- Coordinate activities related to treatment starts, such as ensuring administrative documents are in place, coordinating between departments (e.g. supply) and the Device Support Specialists to schedule treatment starts.
- Coordinate activities related to the invoicing, reimbursement, and cash collections processes, acting as a main point of contact for the Head-Office and regional payer organisations.
- Collaborate with key team members across functional areas frequently to understand the needs and urgency surrounding requests for deliverables.
- Capacity to answer all incoming calls and assist customers with treatment starts and invoice related questions.
- Ability to review accounts, understand current status, and communicate account needs clearly.
- Accurately log all case-specific activities and communications related to patient starts and reimbursement outcomes in the ERP system.
- Ensure activities comply with the applicable Quality System requirements.
- Work on any projects assigned as necessary.
- All other duties or priorities assigned by management as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in a medical device, DME company, or customer support environment.
- Completed commercial or paramedical vocational training or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the local healthcare system preferred.
- Familiarity with the medical and oncology regulatory environments preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, specific to oncology preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred.
- Fluency in Swedish incl. medical vocabulary in speaking and writing.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at +44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading medical device organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in France.
Manila, National Capital Region
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Diagnostics Sales Specialist to be based in their office in the Philippines.
A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager - Europe.
Amsterdam, North Holland
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for their office in the Netherlands.
£0.00 - £170000.00 per annum
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Endoscopy position.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Contracts and Budget Specialist - Denmark.
£0.00 - £63000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Representative position.