Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines.
The Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, will be a highly motivated and talented Bioscientist who will have the opportunity to utilise their scientific capabilities to contribute to the progression of key drug discovery programs in a highly collaborative environment.
This is a contracted position.
- Being responsible for quantitative compound profiling.
- Developing and maintaining awareness of the most recent literature and innovative technologies that may enable advances in drug discovery approaches.
- Participating in and supporting Drug Discovery Project Teams.
- Contributing to data interpretation and novel mechanistic characterisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a bachelor's (though PhD a bonus) in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or any other related discipline. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Experience in the application of cellular assays, or biochemical assays, to compound profiling and characterisation.
- Demonstrable ability to critically analyse data and clearly communicate data interpretation and relevance to biological parameters.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve objectives.
- An ability to interact with people at all levels, and have an innovative and enthusiastic approach to your work.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +44 2030789550 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to announce that a vacancy has emerged for a Human Factors Engineer position