Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Chromatography Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN.
- Independently perform hands-on experimental work utilizing liquid chromatography (LC), UV-Vis, IC, and other associated analytical techniques.
- Execute operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements.
- Perform sample testing in accordance with validated methods
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. (U)HPLC).
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
- Comply with all cGMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOPs, and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare well-written scientific reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Chemistry, or related field with relevant experience in chromatography.
- Analytical chemistry and liquid chromatography background.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and instrumental/experimental troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as is a high level of independence, and the ability to lead and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- 2+ years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience with new protocols, design and troubleshooting experiments and interpretation of data.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.