ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Research Assistant position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Pennsylvania office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Develop experimental plan and execute cell culture and/or harvest studies in laboratory either individually or in teams
- Perform routine cell culture maintenance & seed culture expansion to support bioreactor runs
- Perform process development/characterization and scale-up experiments with CHO cells expressing monoclonal antibody in shaker flasks and multiple scale (≤10L, 50, 100, 200L) bioreactors
- Perform equipment set-up, sterilization, daily operation, sampling and in-process analytical testing (cell count, viability, gases, metabolites, titer etc).
- Maintain laboratory analytical and other equipment, coordinate calibration etc, and manage raw material stocks and supplies
- Maintain a compliant laboratory operation in accordance with development protocols, internal procedures and policies. Record experiments in lab notebooks and perform needed data analysis.
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with growing level of independence and in a collaborative manner.
- Present technical data in internal group meetings and write technical reports
Skills and Requirements:
- S. /M.S. in biology, biochemistry, microbiology, chemical engineering, biochemical engineering or related fields.
- 3-8 years of experience in cell culture/fermentation process development and/or manufacturing sciences supporting cell culture operation in the biopharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Hand-on experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Hands-on experience with bioreactor operation at any scale and other cell culture related equipment.
- Hands-on experience with in-process analytical testing and analytical instrumentation such as cell counters and instruments for metabolite analysis.
- Experience with set-up, operation and control of harvest process equipment (e.g., continuous disc stack centrifuges) is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Complaint Analyst II position.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Material Characterisation Microscopist.
ProClinical is working with a clinical-stage Swiss Biotech company that is seeking a highly qualified Analytical Project Leader to support its CMC product development programs.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥500000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Chemistry
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Research Analytical position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Chemist II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Associate I position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Bench Scientist III - Vaccines position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company