R and D - Scientist
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies. This top 10 company, known for its contributions to several pharmaceutical industries, is looking for an R&D Scientist to join their Belgium team on a contract position.
- Designing and executing molecular or cellular laboratory experiments.
- Interpreting, troubleshooting, and reporting on complex data.
- Developing high-throughput cellular assays in cell line, primary cells, or induced-pluripotent stem cells.
- Evaluating new technologies or methods to enhance or complement current research.
- Maintaining accurate laboratory records and data.
- Preparing meeting presentations.
- Keeping up-to-date on literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or MS degree with a minimum of 4 years of laboratory experience.
- Extensive, hands-on experience in cellular and molecular techniques, including cell culture, western blotting, qRT-PCR, transduction and transfection.
- An ability to perform proper tissue culture is a must.
- Experience with CRISPR and RNAi reagents is strongly desired.
- Experience with induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) technology is a plus.
- Good organizational skills for planning experiments and documentation. *
- Demonstrable skill in managing multiple experiments and projects simultaneously. *
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. *
- Ability to supervise/guide junior research associates and students. *
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg.
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to announce that a vacancy has emerged for a Human Factors Engineer position