Quality Control Chemist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Chemist II with a biopharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks.
- Coordinates waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
- Tests raw materials, intermediates and finished product samples according to written procedures.
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Troubleshoots instrumentation/test methods.
- Assists in the training of QC staff as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum BS in Chemistry Required
- 2-3 years of experience required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.