QA Validation Officer
An internationally leading contact logistics specialist is seeking for a Quality Validation Officer to join their team in the UK. Based in Oxfordshire, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides sector expertise, global scale, and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains to an excellent standard.
The QA Validation Officer will support the Quality Management team with the development, management and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) within the company's Supply Chain-UK Healthcare. They will ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements, company's internal quality policies, and meet customer expectations, in particular developing, driving and delivering the Validation/Calibration processes (including GAMP).
- Preparing, executing, and reporting validation documentation in line with site procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Validating/qualifying relevant equipment, systems, and processes in compliance with GMP/GDP/GAMP requirements. This includes product storage, vehicles, temperature monitoring equipment, Secondary operations, and computer systems.
- Ensuring validation activities are conducted in a timely manner and in compliance with GxP and project milestones.
- Supporting and participating on local project management and implementation.
- Ensuring the validation and calibration status is maintained.
- Supporting and advising on Process Improvements being driven to deliver compliance and efficiency within their sites/areas of responsibilities.
- Supporting the Change Control, Quality Report & CAPA's processes, and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Supporting audit processes such as Internal Audits & External Audits (regulatory bodies, clients and suppliers).
- Supporting and Guiding departments to ensure full compliance of relevant QMS elements in those areas (inc. CAPA Management, Internal audits, Change Control, Training, SOP approvals, Doc. Control, etc.) .
- Supporting the quality agenda during clients Monthly and/or Quarterly Business Reviews (MBRs, QBRS) as required.
- Deputising for Quality Validation Manager when necessary.
- Performing other Tasks as instructed by the Quality Validation Manager & VP QA RCR UKI
Skills and Requirements:
- The role holder must demonstrate knowledge of working within a Quality Management System associated with cGDP/ cGMP.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate quality project work.
- Experience on Validation/ Qualification and thermometric studies applicable to facilities and systems is preferable; however previous employment in Quality, QC or Engineering will be considered.
- The Quality Officer should have knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and Supply Chain elements.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Leoca Powell at +44 203 854 2624 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a USP Manufacturing Compliance Specialist (Level III) to join their office in Reykjavik.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of Secondary Packaging to join their office in Reykjavik.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Forestville, MD.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Specialist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a QA Consultant position
US$30.00 - US$40 per hour
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Technical Writer position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Validation Engineer position with a leading pharmaceutical company.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ProClinical have partnered with a rapidly-growing Pharmaceutical company in Cambridge for the appointment of a Quality Assurance Manager to lead and manage their Quality department.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA Manager position
Barnard Castle, County Durham
ProClinical is partnering with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world to advertise a vacancy for a Microbiology Technician position.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a large global biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate position.