QA Compliance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Compliance Specialist with a leading pharmaceutical company located remotely. The role is an initial 6 month contract with a high probability of extension.
- Review batch records, specifications, SOPs, data, and other supporting documentation related to the manufacturing, testing, packaging, and labeling processes to assess compliance with the regulatory submissions.
- Determine source of any differences or issues found upon review of the documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to resolve discrepancies and ensure compliance.
- Assess discrepancies for product impact and author justifications where possible.
- Foster communication with key stakeholders in order to properly plan and prioritize workloads based on potential impact to supply.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support QA project initiatives for a broad range of topics as the group evolves.
- Perform other responsibilities as requested.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Kelly at (+1) 312-270-1613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.