Project Services Coordinator
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Services Coordinator at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This will be a contract role, lasting 12 months.
- Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to domestic and international regulatory agencies.
- Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents.
- Advise sponsors on changing regulations and compliance requirements.
- Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or any other relevant education.
- Experience: 1-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.