Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Process Chemist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be a part of the Process Sciences group, responsible for the process development of oligo manufacturing, and the in-house non-GMP manufacture of modified oligonucleotides and siRNAs.
- Oligonucleotide synthesis activities, method development, optimization and scale-up.
- Downstream production activities, as well as method development and optimization.
- Execution of in-process analytical tests.
- Creation, review, and usage of sops and batch records employed for the in-house non-gmp oligonucleotide.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related scientific field
- 1-4+ years of work experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Experience in oligonucleotide including phosphoramidite chemistry, chromatography, ultrafiltration etc.
- Experience in analytical techniques (pH, osmolality, conductivity measurement, HPLC, LC-MS etc.), or related hands-on experience, is preferred.
- Experience in record-keeping and excellent laboratory documentation practice, are required.
- Strong commitment to preserving a high laboratory and scientific standard; maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly laboratory work environment; assisting in routine lab and equipment maintenance; assisting with vendor contract and requisitions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organization skills, and multi-tasking abilities are required. The successful candidate must be responsible and proactive individual who is able to work as an individual contributor in a highly dynamic team environment with aggressive timelines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.