Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Outsourcing Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Coordination of analytical development work packages that are outsourced to external and internal service providers.
- Request and assessment of quotes for services.
- Planning and monitoring of outsourced activities within the given project timeline in close collaboration with the internal project team and the service provider.
- Responsible for the timely shipment of analytical samples.
- Authoring and archiving of documents in a GMP environment. Verification of analytical data from service providers.
- Data migration into internal IT systems.
- Collaboration in a global team with internal and external global interfaces.
- Contribution to the planning and adherence of project budget.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. or Bachelor in a relevant life science discipline (e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy).
- 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within the CMC area in a GMP-regulated environment.
- This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced global team environment with demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Competency with software programs, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong attention to quality and details when exercising organizational, documentation and communication skills.
- Proven flexibility to deal with changing timelines and shifting work priorities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.