Operation Coordinator of Distribution Partner Management
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Business Operation Coordinator of Distribution Partner Management - EMEA for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- Assist with new product launches with local associates and supervise marketing materials and sending samples.
- You will arrange and assist with both regulatory and legal concerns, such as changed to packaging, price certificates, etc.
- Provide organisational and administrative assistance.
- Responsible for controlling and overseeing the country budgets, and initiation of required measures in collaboration with the area manager in the event of aberrations.
- Develop sales and budget analysis and produce equivalent presentation documents.
- The ideal candidate will produce, evaluate and analyse sales and stock reports for the countries.
- Assist with planning, controlling and supervising advertising and marketing cost centres for customers and assist with the generation of marketing plans.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business administration field or accomplished commercial training such as becoming a clerk (m/f/d) for an office management role or similar.
- Various years of experience in the field of administrative sales and marketing assistance ideally within a pharmaceutical or FMCG setting.
- Intercultural abilities.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German, Spanish or French would be advantageous.
- Expertise in export business and/or supply chain and order management.
- Computer literacy.
- Attains an analytical and structured way of working.
- Works well in a team.
- Results focused.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li at +49 69 509 556 03.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.