A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Multichannel Manager. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Collaborating closely with local affiliate functions and the BBU Hub Marketing teams, to develop and implement new projects for the UK, Ire & NL markets.
- Tracking the implementation and uptake of these projects through meaningful KPI's and metrics.
- Collaborating with specialised agencies to create solutions and projects which deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Developing and implementing new and existing digital programs & initiatives.
- Collaborating closely with BBU management team and other functions to enhance multichannel customer engagement through digital solutions across the BBU portfolio and service value offerings.
- Definition of KPI reports concerning multichannel/digital activities, monitoring of those, taking conclusions and provide advice on possible actions.
- Collaborating with BBU Hub marketing team in the development, planning, piloting and execution of emerging multichannel capabilities and projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or Master's degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital customer engagement, with proven success track record in Life-Science industry (or as service provider to the industry).
- Experience in design and delivery of digital tactics, including agency management.
- Experience in biologics/anti-TNFs is desired.
- Strong track record of success and implementation.
- Good written, oral, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; well-developed project management skills.
- Ability to work from strategy to execution.
- Hands on approach and can-do attitude.
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and across geographies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 0203 854 2471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager.
A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive.
Up to €3000.00 per annum
Uitvoeren van commerciële en administratieve werkzaamheden ter ondersteuning van het accountmanagement van verschillende divisies binnen Getinge;
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity.
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.