Mid - level Packaging Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid - level Packaging Technician to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in San Dimas, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Works on assignments that are basic to routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted or usual practices is required.
- Works on basic to routine assignments following written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Works in conjunction with other Packaging Technicians under the guidance of a Group/Team Leader and the Packaging Manager.
- Works on manufacturing and packaging of company products; Assists in the inspection of company products, Clinical Trial Material, and components. With guidance, works on the packaging of company products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Sets up and operates Packaging line equipment including vial labeller, vial label laser, and carton laser. Prepares cleaning solutions and cleans packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Sets up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons. Performs basic ERP/MES transactions.
- Receives well-defined instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.
- Takes variant action only with approval of department management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard on +1 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Packaging Technician
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pharmaceutical Packaging Tech
ProClinical is recruiting for a leading workforce management solution company