Microbiology Technologist - Level 1
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Microbiology Technologist position. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional and hard-working individual to join this prestigious company in their team in Hertfordshire. This is a contract position.
- Participating in microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing, including components, intermediates, and final products, as well as environmental monitoring of the site.
- Overseeing the maintenance, culture, speciation, and enumeration of microorganisms, and will also support the regulatory area, QA audits, and inspections (MCA/FDA).
- Physically monitoring the areas aseptic techniques.
- Working to GMP.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelors in a science field, preferably microbiology.
- Demonstrable experience in isolation and speciation techniques.
- Demonstrably strong aseptic techniques.
- A thorough knowledge of GLP and an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and collaboration.
- Strong team ethos, with a track record of success in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Luke Saner on +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an R&D Scientist one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is happy to announce that we are advertising an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Bench Scientist position
£0.00 - £16.60 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Mechanistic Biology and Profiling, to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company