Medical Information Associate
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Medical Information Associate to join their team in Surrey, UK on a contract basis.
- The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language.
- In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing responsed for medical inquiries in English.
- Frontline Medical Information Request Management
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
- Provide response in customers local language using approved resources in English.
- Secondline Medical Information Content Management
- Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers needs.
- Ensure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labeling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required
- Pharmacy Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Spanish Speaking and Portuguese highly desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea on +44 203 854 0675 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.