A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director. This position is an exciting opportunity to work at a progressive company in the medical device industry.
- Leading marketing function in the delivery of organisational launch Excellence.
- Developing world-class marketing excellence capabilities and ensuring local strategic insight is reflected in the launch and Implementation plans.
- Driving competitive advantage and incremental performance.
- Leading localisation of strategy and designing/monitoring implementation plans to maximise the sales growth and market share for the respective product/portfolio.
- Leading launch team and working across the team to ensure a successful launch of the new product.
- Responsible for specific short and long-term marketing plans in line with global marketing strategies.
- Following up on actual progress and providing recommendations concerning the flexibility required to meet changing marketing conditions.
- Achieving budget contribution and achieving the market share of responsible products through the deployment of effective product management teams.
- Providing a strategic framework to develop innovative business initiatives and practices and to explore and realise business opportunities.
- Achieving business goals with the co-operation of other functions, Medical, Sales, KA, SFE, Sales training, Regulatory, HR and Finance.
- Ensuring the optimal product life cycle and portfolio management, integrating the GSK Vx brand marketing for most effective promotion and field selling.
- Leading the development of promotional grids and activity plans for both F2F and digital channels.
- Ensuring the development and delivery of brand strategy and promotional materials; specifically delivering competitive advantage through enhanced speed to market and optimisation of sales and profit growth.
- Managing and controlling the marketing and promotional expenditure within the agreed product budgets to ensure that medical representatives are always appropriately resourced with materials and marketing support in order for them to achieve their agreed field selling objectives effectively.
- Building a strong network across Global Brand Team to facilitate partnership through the product launch and lifecycle milestones.
- Building strong partnerships with the external agencies involved in developing and deploying marketing campaigns (advertising / digital agencies, etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- Supporting brand lead to deliver the strategy aligned with key stakeholder, ensure excellence in execution to drive brand success.
- Supervising and guiding the work of other marketers in the team whether direct/indirect subordination (usually will be Marketing Manager / Product Manager and/or Assistant Product Manager).
- Supporting team capabilities and competencies development, providing training, coaching, mentoring, etc.
- Ensuring a high-level motivation, morale and enthusiasm within the marketing team via recognition, rewarding etc.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships and strong networks with external customers including External Experts (EE) and medical societies.
- Reviewing and agreeing monthly demand forecasts and sales phasing for the coming 24 months prior to the Monthly Forecast Review Meeting.
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken by the marketing team staff fully comply with the Company's policies/standards, and the laws and regulations of China.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Tan at +86 21 51694101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity.
A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive.
Up to €3000.00 per annum
Uitvoeren van commerciële en administratieve werkzaamheden ter ondersteuning van het accountmanagement van verschillende divisies binnen Getinge;
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager.