Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Tech with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies located in La Verne, CA. Successful candidate will be knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Works on the most basic assignments following detailed instructions, which incorporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Reports to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- Prepares equipment and components for sterilization.
- Manually cleans, assembles and disassembles equipment for production.
- Cleans manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings and floors.
- Accurately completes required documentation of events and tasks related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- Performs basic tasks to support filling process, including unloading product from lyophilizers.
- Performs other basic tasks to support more senior staff with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling and coating.
- Takes variant action only with approval of department management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of GMPs.
- Past manufacturing experience required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.