A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Scientist at their Switzerland office.
- Hands on execution and documentation of purification experiments in the GMS laboratory to support tech transfer, manufacturing investigations and process improvement projects.
- Analyze lab study samples and data, author reports to document study outcomes, communicate study results to management and project teams.
- Perform activities to support GMS lab operations including sample and data management, reagents and consumables management, buffer/solution preparation, equipment maintenance, author work instructions and maintain a safe workspace.
Skills and Requirements
- Must hold a science related degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experiences
- Technical knowledge and experience with biomanufacturing and/or process development.
- Experience in operating lab scale purification systems.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.