Manufacturing Scientist - CH
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Manufacturing Scientist - CH, to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Improve business process for tech transfer in a recipe driven automated facility.
- Develop and improve templates for tech transfer deliverables by summarising lessons learned from a previously executed tech transfer project.
- Provide key technical expertise in supporting technology transfer of manufacturing processes into the company's facility.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or comparable role.
- Demonstrable education or experience in a relevant or comparable field.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.