Manufacturing Associate III
A leading Staffing & Recruiting company is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment including operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, and revising cGMP documentation.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP as well as maintaining equipment and facilities.
- Detail-oriented with strong understanding of automated systems and process controls. Maintaining training to the required level and supporting other functions on-site.
- Executing manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities using electronic batch records.
Skills and Requirements:
- Young graduates (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in scientific subjects (Science, Biotech, but also Food and Engineering) with no or limited experience, but with a hands-on attitude, humble and willing to learn.
- Limited work experience in Pharma or related industries (Food, Packaging, etc.)
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good time management, client-focused and strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading and global biotechnology company is currently recruiting a Bioprocess Engineer/ Manufacturing Specialist to join their team in Germany.
Société de prestations en chimie fine pharmaceutique basée à Chenôve (à côté de Dijon) la compagnie basée à Chenove recherche un(e) Technicien(ne) Développement Analytique.