Manager PR & Investor Relations
We are working with a Manager PR & Investor Relations for a start-up biotech to be based in Germany on a permanent basis. Under certain circumstances, a home office bases employment can also be considered. The Manager Investor Relations & Public Relations will report to the Chief Business Officer.
- In your role as a Manager Investor Relations & Public Relations, you will be the primary contact for investors and media and advise the Executive Board of the company on the overall investor relations and public relations strategy.
- You will identify relevant internal and external news flow topics and will be responsible for drafting and publication of press releases, presentations, website content, and social media posts.
- Further, you will coordinate - in collaboration with external service providers and the respective internal departments - all investor conferences, roadshows, shareholder meetings, PR events, and the drafting and release of the annual and quarterly reports.
- You will build and maintain networks with key investors and relevant financial analysts and journalists and maintain records of all investor and media interactions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years of relevant experience in public relations and/or investor relations
- Previous exposure to the life science and/or healthcare sectors
- Familiarity with European capital markets and financial reporting rules and regulations
- Formal training as a CFA or Investor Relations Officer of advantage but not essential
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- An independent and reliable way of working
- An open and communicative mind-set and approach
- The conscious decision to work as a team player in an innovative and dynamic smaller company
- Business-fluent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not essential
- Professional knowledge of current office software applications (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel internationally for up to 30% of the working time
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hermann Baer on + 41 78 679 7787 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company