Manager of Market & Health Economics
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany in a home-based capacity, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
The Manager of Market & Health Economics will work across the company's divisions to lead the development, implementation, and communication of successful global health economic and outcomes research strategies from proof of concept, including business development opportunity analytic support to post-commercialisation of a diverse portfolio of medical devices used primarily in the inpatient and outpatient surgical market settings. They will collaborate with multidisciplinary product teams to help translate product clinical benefits into credible, defensible, and compelling economic value propositions, using tools such as economic modelling. The Manager will identify internal and/or external sources of data to compile a value evidence base aligned with both global product positioning and market access strategies through the product lifecycle.
- Building strong internal network of brand managers, clinical staff, and others in such functions as Business Analytics, Strategy, Business Development, Regulatory, and Legal.
- Fostering, maintaining, and continually refining a network of external consultants who are subject matter and functional experts.
- Providing strategic and analytical thought leadership to ensure the development and implementation of strong value propositions for client products.
- Collaborating with product teams to develop and communicate HE strategies.
- Managing evidence generation projects at a tactical level.
- Driving innovative economic modelling activities that maximize the economic value of brands for payers, purchasers, surgeons, and/or patients.
- Identifying and maintaining sources of data to be leveraged in support of product value evidence generation.
- Providing strategic and tactical input into clinical development programs and commercial plans throughout the product's lifecycle to optimize market access and brand value propositions.
- Ensuring timely availability of key HE deliverables to support market access, as well as commercial and scientific strategies (e.g., value dossiers, economic models, publications, database analyses, observational studies).
- Staying abreast of current methodologic issues in health economics and outcomes research, particularly as they pertain to devices.
- Maintaining knowledge of German and Pan-European developments by HTA and value assessment organizations and influencers, internally communicating potential implications for client business, and favourably influencing that environment to optimise business climate.
- Driving publications that optimally support product access in key markets.
- Developing value demonstration and communication tools for sales staff and other customer-facing colleagues.
- Understanding local market evidence needs, anticipating US and international target audiences, and supporting international colleagues with local adaptation of HE material and tools.
- Driving KOL and value assessment organisation interactions to ensure timely strategic input, understanding evidence needs, and driving scientific communication of value messages.
Skills and Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant scientific or business discipline.
- A graduate degree (PhD, Masters, or equivalent) in health economics, epidemiology, health services research, biostatistics, or related field preferred.
- At least 8 years of directly related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the life sciences industry.
- Awareness of challenges associated with conducting clinical and health economic research of medical devices vis-à-vis pharmaceutical products.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Qas Shafi at +44 203 078 9569or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position
£0.00 - £650.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Consultant, Health Economics position