Lean Manufacturing Analyst
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Lean Manufacturing Analyst at their office Switzerland. The company has a strong reputation for its ground- breaking biotechnology developments. This would the ideal opportunity to join.
- Support implementation of a Lean Manufacturing Operating System at the site including training people on methods and tools
- Lead Kaizen and 5S events
- Support implementation of operational review meetings, visual management boards, as well as implement/lead
- Continuous Improvement initiatives at the site.
- Facilitate process mapping and root cause analysis on the manufacturing floor.
- Support development/ implementation of a Control Room and ensure metrics (KPIs) are in place.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Business Engineering
- Min. 5 years of experience in an operations/manufacturing environment (Biotech Manufacturing experience preferred)
- 3 years of experience with Lean Manufacturing methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Project Management skills, MS Office package skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.