Laboratory Support Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Support Technician for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will join a group that is responsible for the development, scale-up and transfer of cell culture manufacturing processes for the production of biologics in pre-clinical and clinical stages.
- Lab supply and chemical inventory management, glassware washing, and buffer/media preparation.
- Bioreactor maintenance and operation - including setup, sampling, operation, troubleshooting and breakdown/decontamination.
- Maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments - including pH meters, cell counters and biochemical analyzers.
- Data acquisition and management in paper and electronic systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, or related field is desired.
- Exceptional candidates with a HS Diploma and certification in a Biotechnology Training Program will also be considered.
- Passion for learning and attention to detail.
- Experience in a laboratory setting.
- Basic understanding of and interest in cell biology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in an industrial laboratory.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.