Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Scientist for a global clinical testing company located in Rochester, NY. Successful candidate will support the Clinical Trials laboratory from testing to validation, to quality and associated documentation.
- Assist in instrument and method validations to support clinical trials for Hematology, Chemistry, Special Chemistry, and Flow Cytometry
- Setup and maintenance of laboratory equipment in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Perform appropriate quality control for reagents, equipment and assays, as assigned.
- Analyze validation and proficiency test samples according to validation plans, timeline and standard operating procedures
- Recognize and document any deviations from results, escalates issues to management as needed
- Develop and write standard operating procedures for instruments and methods as required
- Review and quality checks validation documents for accuracy as required
- Document and complete any quality documentation (Quality Issue, CAPA, deviation, change control) as appropriate within the required timeframes.
- Participation in all activities that seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and accreditation schemes (e.g. CAP, ISO, NYSDOH).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; life sciences concentration preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of laboratory experience in a clinical research environment preferred.
- Experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCP), CLIA, College of American Pathology (CAP), and/or New York State preferred.
- Strong organizational skills essential with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 646-630-9650 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.