Lab Operations Technician - II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a lab Operations Technician II with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA. Successful candidate will conduct routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished product samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participate in Tech Transfer and validation of (Bio) Analytical methods, during startup of the site and transfer of new products.
- Participate in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
- Maintain lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Monitor bio-hazardous waste and coordinate its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Conduct procedure updates in QC lab.
- Ensure logbook entries are accurate and complete.
- Assist in conducting lab investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results and deviations related to QC Analytical procedures.
- Coordinate waste management, LEAN and 5S efforts as required.
- Review data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry/ Molecular Biology or equivalent preferred with 1+ years of QC experience in the Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- The ideal candidate has experience in various analytical techniques: Flow cytometry, ELISAs, PCR, cell-based assay, and other applicable methods to the testing of viral vector products.
- Experience in applying GMP in QC lab in conformance to U.S., EU, and ROW standards.
- Experience in conducting lab investigations, writing deviations, implementing CAPA and initiating change control.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.