Key Account Manager, Clinical Services
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Key Account Manager of Clinical Services, based on the West Coast of the United States. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Key Account Manager and the Director of Key Accounts.
- Achieve established sales and business development targets.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Manage projects with own expertise, and by coordinating appropriate internal resources.
- Actively research relevant information in the company's databases and online
- Resolve any project-related issues and other customer challenges.
- Develop productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage business network to generate of new leads.
- Cold call and arrangement of presentations to new customers.
- Promote the collaborative environment as part of the company's values.
- Ensure the company's advisory capacity during business meetings and industry events.
- Identify and build professional and productive long-term relationships within the assigned accounts.
- Evaluate industry events and customer meetings to drive improvement of the company's image.
- Support intra-business unit communication and knowledge management.
Skills And Qualifications
- Relevant higher education degree.
- 5 years' relevant experience, and 2+ years' sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient user of Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a good command of English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Financial Analyst II, based in Foster City, CA.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.