KAM/RBM - Germany (Home based) - IVF Specialist
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position. The organisation is an industrial leader in third party reproduction services, with an extensive network of clients and medical institutions. Based in Germany in a home-based capacity, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed healthcare organisation.
- Offering services and support of company products to clinics and hospitals.
- Prospecting, winning, and developing new accounts.
- Drawing up market analysis and mapping of the UK market for donor eggs and sperm, including characteristics of the fertility clinics, customers, competition, etc.
- Developing key account plans and preparing a yearly sale and marketing plan in cooperation with the company.
- Working strategically with Denmark based Vice President and Key Account Manager.
- Conducting local promotional activities B2B and B2C in the form of congresses, visits and the like.
- Participating at fertility fairs.
- Support company Marketing in developing B2C marketing activities
- Establishing Service Level Agreements and other agreements with clinics and hospitals according to company standard procedures to develop and strengthen the cooperation with company customers.
- A bachelor's degree in a sales and/or marketing, or an IVF background combined with sales experience.
- Profound knowledge and solid understanding of the fertility/IVF industry or sales experience in the pharmaceuticals/health care industry (minimum 3-5 years).
- Experience of working closely with key contacts within clinics and hospitals.
- Fluency in English, with any other European languages a bonus.
- A valid driving license, car, and the capability of working from home or travelling at least 80 days a year.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office, Concur, and Visio.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larrson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €95000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a KAM BeLux position
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Brand Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$110000.00 per annum
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Regional Business Manager, Microbiology for a leading biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager, Rheumatology position
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Medical Devices company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development