ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HRIS Analyst position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The HRIS Analyst will join this company in their office in Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Under the direction of the appropriate HR Operations and Systems team member(s), supporting the daily and cyclical activities of the group through updating Taleo and Oracle systems setup and table maintenance, including configuration and customization changes.
- Validating processes and integrations, ensuring that they have run as scheduled, and escalating if there are issues.
- Administering various routine recruiting and onboarding processes to ensure seamless transition of candidates to employees within the Oracle HCM system.
- Troubleshooting issues and researching questions relayed from our clients.
- Logging tickets and reviewing responses from our managed service providers and partnering with other team members to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintaining User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts, participating in, and documenting UAT results.
- Creating and revising job aids and other training materials to reflect system functionality changes and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining enterprise-wide organizational charts on a regular basis for administrative and inspection-related purposes.
- Providing support, as directed, to various cross-functional projects.
- Conducting and coordinating basic analysis (e.g. updating process flow diagrams, maintaining inventory of existing HR policies).
- Performing some administrative tasks to support a smoothly running department, such as:
- Departmental organization charts.
- Lists of cost centres.
- Budget owners.
- Invoices paid against POs.
- Scheduling meetings and rooms.
- Creating templates and agendas.
- Distributing meeting notes.
- Participating as a project team member for HR Systems' initiatives that require assessment, development, implementation, or upgrades.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Human Resources and/or Human Resources systems and technologies, preferably Oracle HCM Fusion and Taleo Enterprise Edition.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Corrin Pyle at +267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.