A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit HR Coordinator to their office in London. The company is known for their work in developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
- Supporting the HR team in dealing with requests for employees within the EUMEA region, with activities including
- Recruitment co-ordination
- New hire onboarding and induction
- EUMEA benefits and payroll administration
- HRIS administration
- Legal and vendor support.
- Assisting in the recruitment process by communicating with agencies and candidates with regards to scheduling interviews.
- Analysing CV's and conducting interviews with candidates, whilst liaising with managers.
- Conducting recruitment processes effectively within the EUMEA region.
- Completing the onboarding process of individuals through requesting personal information, providing new starter packs, whilst adding individuals to the benefit providers; verifying completion.
- Conducting on-site inductions for new hires.
- Creating purchasing orders and processing invoices from vendors effectively.
- Interacting with benefit providers regarding enrolments and changes in status.
- Providing knowledge to employees on their eligible benefits, such as health, life insurance and pension.
- Creating contracts efficiently whilst ensuring it meets the needs of legal requirements
- Point of contact for all employees, in regards to HR queries, whilst referring communication to the appropriate individual.
- Collection and submission of EUMEA payroll data on a monthly basis.
- Managing the HR Information Systems for EUMEA.
- Liaising with US HR Operations team to identify and implement system changes and efficiencies.
- Verifying candidate's background by contacting references and ensuring all employment checks are conducted.
- Leading and managing the companies Internship programme.
- Assisting in the process of leave or terminations through following the stated procedure in updating HR systems, providing information to payroll and benefit providers.
- Assisting in ad hoc projects with the HR team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook on +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.