Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Histotechnologist for a global biotechnology company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will be working as part of a dedicated team to perform digital slide scanning and routine histology tasks, including sample accession, tissue trimming, tissue embedding, sectioning and staining to produce high quality slides for pathology evaluation.
- Use computer-based laboratory tracking system (Lablion) and may include annotation of digitized images.
- Willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary research team in an exciting, fast-paced environment under the mentorship of a supervisor.
- Perform digital slide scanning and routine histology tasks, including sample accession, tissue trimming, tissue embedding, sectioning and staining to produce high quality slides for pathology evaluation.
Skill and Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher in Biology/ Chemistry or related field
- HT (ASCP) certification is preferred, but a candidate with strong biology skills and a willingness to learn will be considered
- Histotechnologist Certification (HT) preferred but not required
- Applicable animal experience desired
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience within a histology/ pathology laboratory
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work and effectively communicate within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Delivers timely and high-quality results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Independent analytical thinker
- Proficiency with MS office, excel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Raniei at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.