ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company. The organisation specialises in research and development, focusing on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits, and economic value. Based in the company's Maidenhead office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative and dynamic work.
The Health Economic Manager will secure positive recommendations for our medicines through full and holistic management of Health Technology Assessment processes.
- Support the development of global HE deliverables, working in close collaboration with global colleagues and external vendors.
- Lead the UK adaptation of global HE deliverables as required.
- Accountable for the cost-effectiveness (CE) and budget impact elements of UK HTA submissions, working with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Lead engagement with external experts in health economics to obtain external input and validate health economic approach.
- Represent the company with a high degree of professionalism at NICE, SMC and AWMSG committees, and in meetings with NICE Evidence Review Groups.
- Core member of Commercialisation of Asset Teams (CoAT) as appropriate to the lifecycle of the product.
- Work with the CoAT and particularly Outcomes Research colleagues to identify and address evidence gaps relevant to demonstrating cost-effectiveness (CE).
Skills and Requirements:
- First degree in a relevant subject e.g. life sciences, economics, mathematics.
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics.
- Deep understanding of economic concepts relevant to UK HTA.
- Understanding of evidence synthesis techniques.
- Experience of developing and adapting CE models for UK HTA.
- Experience of developing CE and budget impact elements of UK HTA submissions.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position
£0.00 - £650.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Consultant, Health Economics position