This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Hardware Engineer to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Solothurn.
- You will carry out testes, measurements as well as commissioning.
- Monitor standard-pertinent measurements within accredited test labs.
- Generate schematics and PCB layouts with Altium Designer.
- Responsible for developing test set-ups and produce test instructions for the developed circuits.
- Accountable for industrialisation of newly developed control unites.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a FH/ETH degree level within electrical engineering or equivalent training.
- Demonstrable experience within circuit development and circuit board design.
- Familiarity with Altium Designer and embedded systems.
- Acquaintance within development rendering to ISO 26262 or similar standards from the functional safety would be ideal.
- Works well independently in a structured manner.
- A sense of accountability with coordination capabilities.
- Works well in a team.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.