Group Lead Data and AI
Proclinical are recruiting for a Group Lead Data and AI to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Switzerland.
- Guide cross-functional cooperation, efficiently mediating with multiple divisions, shareholders, partners as well as external vendors.
- You will tactically shape the future of the data architecture in the company, forming a strong technical framework, and setting the direction for data governance.
- Assure the distribution of solutions that are not only high-performing but also secure, scalable, maintainable, reusable and reliable.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Leadership abilities both in line and matrix.
- Knowledge in large-scale technical projects which includes both cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, data models, and technology management.
- Expertise within Data Platforms, Cloud Solutions, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Bricks, as well as analytics tools like PowerBI, Qlik, Data Science, Machine Learning with Azure ML, ML Server, Python, Artificial Intelligence, generative AI, etc.
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, information technology, or similar discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role within data and AI.
- Able to bring a drive for brilliance and a positive 'can do' mindset.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.