Entry Level Chemistry Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Chemistry Lab Tech with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests and make qualitative analysis of materials, liquids, and gases
- Heavily involved in pharmaceutical R&D sample preparation under the supervision of a manager
- Capable in experimental design, data collections and recording, data analysis, and report writing
- Set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for research or process control experimentation
Skills and Requirements:
- College-level science courses and laboratory experience
- General wet bench chemistry technique (mixing on stir plates, chemical calculations, measuring with graduated cylinders/volumetric flasks, use of balances
- Ability to measure density/viscosity using instruments (not by hand)
- Knowledge of UV-Vis spectroscopy
- Ability to use pH meter, including titration
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, ppt); communication is key in this role
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 312-291-4181or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.