Entry Level Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Chemist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate must have familiarity with wet bench skills, using pH meters, titrations. Some understanding of analytical theories. HPLC experience preferred.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related technical discipline. Experience working in an analytical lab is a plus.
- Perform analytical experiments/assays to support routine protein characterization studies (SEC, CEX, icIEF, CE-SDS, Glycan and other analytical assays)
- Independently generate detailed, reliable, and reproducible data in a timely manner
- Demonstrate experimental design capabilities and strong data interpretation skills
- Coordinate and document experiments and results in an electronic laboratory notebook
- Proficient with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with running HPLCs, Openlab & ELN software is a plus. Experience analyzing proteins using various lab equipment is also a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.