Document Control Specialist
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Document Control Specialist position with one of the largest providers of professional, scientific, and speciality consulting in the world. This company, which boasts an illustrious and long-standing presence in the industry, is seeking for the Document Control Specialist to join their team based in Philadelphia on a contract basis.
The Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation (CQV) Document Control Specialist will provide field document control services to clients in the Life Sciences Industry. This will provide them an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Engineering Firm and support clients that manufacture life changing products.
- Managing the coordination of all construction documents from the Construction Management Company, to ensure that they are in conformance with the Client's project Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) requirements.
- Managing the turnover of all ETOPs (engineering turning packages) from the design firm, to ensure that they are in accordance with the C&Q requirements as well as in a format that is consistent with the client's side requirements.
- Managing the turnover of all equipment turnover packages from the Vendor or the Construction Management Company to ensure that they are in accordance with the C&Q requirements as well as in a format that is consistent with the client's site requirements.
- Managing the turnover of all equipment turnover packages as well as in a format that is consistent with the client's site requirements.
- Managing all Contract Engineering Drawings to ensure the project team is using the latest drawing sets, both in the field and for Commissioning and Validation.
- Managing the above activities to ensure they are in line with the project schedule and meets the client's quality expectations.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences, or related experience.
- At least 2-8 years of Document Control experience in the life sciences industry.
- Demonstrable understanding of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong organisational skills in both the virtual and physical environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work at various clients' locations.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with management and fellow project team members.
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate, persuade, and compromise with other project team members to achieve project goals.
- An ability to listen and respect fellow project team members' ideas and opinions, and work through conflicts or disagreements.
- Unrestricted rights to work in the U.S.A.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Keri Marshall on +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Tech Transfer Manager position
£0.00 - £850 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Interim Qualified Person position
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manger Quality Compliance to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
£0.00 - £17 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a Quality Auditor position with an innovative workforce company
US$90 - US$115 per hour
Jefferson City, Missouri
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Vendor Management Remediation Project Manager to join a medical technology company
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Health and Safety Associate position has emerged
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant position has emerged at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation