Director of Business Operation, Immunology & Inflammatory
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Business Operations Director to oversee all Immunology and Inflammatory strategies. In this role you will be responsible for leading the UK commercial team to more commercial success.
- Leading and managing the ongoing commercial execution and co-promotion of I&I across Dermatology and Respiratory indications;
- Leading business, sales and commercial operations, training, and sales force effectiveness programmes for The United Kingdom.
- Working within the local alliance to develop implement strategic and annual business plans, including budgets for I&I related activities in the United Kingdom. Providing input as required to the alliance across Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement;
- Assessing ongoing performance, especially related to sales execution and making course corrections as required.
- Overseeing related financial and budget management areas,
- Providing leadership of cross-functional and cross-alliance activities;
- Attracting, developing, and retaining a multi-disciplinary team of talented individuals;
- Communicating and advocating vision across customers including medical and patient communities;
- Promoting profile and ensuring productive and legally appropriate relations with business partners, customers, patients, and country authorities.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree in science and/or business;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in progressive management and leadership roles
- Outstanding knowledge of the UK pharmaceutical specialty market and landscape;
- Demonstrated experience driving significant results in a high-performance, rapid-growth innovative enterprise;
- Ability to establish goals to guide action and objectively measure performance;
- Proven organisational planning, organising and deployment skills.
- Native English (UK) language skills, other languages a plus
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.