Development Distribution Specialist
A large pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Development Distribution Specialist to lead in the distribution of products. This is a 6 month contracted role with a possible extension in Slough. This is an opportunity to further establish your speciality in Development Distribution at a large and exciting company.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders efficiently to ensure flows are executed as per agreed process and timelines daily
- Prioritize shipping orders
- Liaise with couriers and carriers
- Ensure that development material is shipped in compliance with all applicable SOPs and in accordance with the requestor requirements
- For international order processing, ensure input from Global Trade Compliance and green light from consignee is in place before shipment is scheduled. Resolve issues in case they arise.
- Experience working on a GDP and GMP environment
- Preparation of distribution paperwork (domestic and export)
- Support investigations and resolve issues related to distribution
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain (or equivalent) qualification or significant experience in similar role may be considered in lieu of academic requirements
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in international logistics, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector
- Previous experience in Clinical Trials or Development environment is desirable
- Ability to learn complex and technical products distribution requirements
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- Accuracy in execution of administrative tasks and timely completion of daily work-scope
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP desirable)
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.