Customer Intelligence Manager / Associate Director
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Customer Intelligence Manager/Associate Director (Market Access/Pricing) to their office in Shanghai. The organisation is devoted to the development of a new generation of innovative drugs and prides itself on its broad immune-oncology pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
- Lead competitive intelligence function and report to VP, Business Intelligence.
- Actively support BD, forecasting, clinical development, new product strategy, and BU heads by providing timely and latest update of CI information.
- Prepare daily CI news update for Cstone interested targets, therapeutic areas. and competitors, with analysis; CI daily updates will need to screen global various data sources and publications including trial update, new data release, sales performance update, approval, and new guideline revision etc.
- Assist BD due diligence from CI perspective to provide timely information on competitive landscape, deals analogues, and history, to help BD team to make decision.
- Support POC from Discovery on project decision through clinical development by providing through analysis on competitive landscape and business potential.
- Support forecasting by providing epidemiology information, unmet needs assessment through syndicate reports, literature research, and competitors' access info.
- Support pre-launch preparation in brand strategy development; provide commercial strategy team competitors' info such as info on positioning and messages, supporting TPP development with timely update on competitors' data, and providing timely competitors' data.
- Generate and launch CI monthly reports for competitive landscape analysis.
- Manage CI vendor to track conferences including ASCO, ASH, ESMO, CSCO, WCLC, and generated and distributed CI reports after these meetings on new data update.
- Manage and select databases vendors and optimise Cstone BI databases.
Support the process for data collection for PQRsSkills and Requirements:
- Master's degree is required. Bachelor's or Master's degree with major in medicine, biology, or pharmaceutical related.
- Familiar with databases such as but not limited to Informa (Biomedtracker, Trialtrove, Pharmaprojects), Cortellis, EveluatePharma, KantarMpact, IQVIA, GlobaData, and domestic databases.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Tan at +86 21 51694101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.