Commercial Training and Development
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Commercial Training and Development to join their team in the UK. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Support delivery of commercial training at a local/cross country level for the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics, and the Netherlands.
- Lead, develop, and manage the Learning and Development provision.
- Identify training/development needs.
- Design and deliver effective learning and development solutions and, where necessary, manage the outsourcing of the design and delivery of such learning solutions.
- Conduct robust post-course evaluation to ensure future learning is fit for purpose.
- Create a learning and development speciality/package for the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics, and the Netherlands, e.g. product(s), therapy area(s), coaching, and selling skills (Challenger).
- Develop the allocated learning and development package, in partnership with relevant stakeholders, to ensure the interventions provided support the aims, objectives, and commercial effectiveness of the business in the relevant countries and across EMEA.
- Engage with the Team members to effectively plan the required training and work with the Commercial Effectiveness Director, and other Commercial Training and Development Managers in across EMEA to ensure consistent implementation across the team.
- Design and deliver soft skills training for the United Kingdom, ROI, Nordics, and the Netherlands employees, as may be required from time to time, in agreement with the EMEA Learning and Development Department and HR.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent track record and sustained experience in pharmaceutical healthcare training.
- Sound understanding of Oncology.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality training related work with tangible outcomes.
- First line sales management experience or marketing skills preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining training partner(s).
- Ability to function in and influence key stakeholders in matrix organisation.
- Understands the principles of marketing and features-benefits-solutions selling.
- Experience of managing external training agencies and activities.
- Mature, credible, well presented and comfortable in dealing with EMEA affiliates.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Integration Culture and Values Lead to their office in Zurich.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
Client Services Manager - Basel
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Government Affairs Manager Oncology at one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in the UK at their office in Maidenhead.
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global SFE Manager to their office in Switzerland.