Commercial Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Operations Manager to lead the implementation of Commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives with the aim of accelerating growth.
- Coordinates cross functional interactions between the Commercial Business Unit, Commercial Operations and HR.
- Responsible for the delivery and management of operational tasks and processes
- Drives continuous improvements, partnering with Sales, Marketing and admin support leadership to ensure all facets of Commercial are considered in a fast pace
- Manages the field force Incentive Compensation (IC) plan, and coordinates review and approval with IC Governance Committee.
- Plans and coordinates training and development activities for the Commercial team
- Provides operational support to ensure field force effectiveness
- Manages routine field force communications in accordance with senior management, alliance partners and internal Review Committees as necessary.
- Acts as UK primary point of contact for Commercial Operations
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, marketing or related field.
- Pharma/specialty care experience a plus
- Previous work within a co-promote or Alliance an advantage
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A positive, helpful "can do" attitude.
- Fluent English speaker. French language would be nice
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.