Proclinical are recruiting for a Commercial Lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the UK.
- Guide and implement all launch planning actions, as well as the yearly operational plan for accountable assets.
- Guarantee suitable budget allocation and precision of phasing to drive business in financial tear, having an insight on the broader portfolio and guaranteeing the right prioritisation across brands/indications.
- You will deliver revenue, profitability, market share and expansion results.
- Execute, track and distribute sales targets, with a determined sales force attitude.
- The ideal candidate will engage with customers both directly and indirectly to benchmark the company's value versus key competitors.
- Responsible for using customer comprehension to shape the business's capabilities to assist them with maximising value for their patients.
- Assure flawless implementation on driving accomplishments that are identified, rewarded and celebrated.
- You will develop solid action plans, with clear guidance throughout execution.
- Look for contributions from others, producing the platforms and procedures to facilitate open conversation ad engagement.
- Guide the pertinent launch promptness and brand teams, assuring you're in line across all positions and delivery of KPIs.
- Train and in-call brilliance; form a high performing customer-facing team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Suitable level of qualification, couple with a background of responsibility increasing within pharmaceutical sales and marketing.
- Familiarity within launching, preferably in rare disease, exhibiting a value-add ability and approach.
- Leadership abilities, both operationally and tactically.
- Influential and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.