Commercial Excellence Manager - Amersfoot
An innovative and expanding company is seeking to recruit a Commercial Excellence Manager to their base in the Netherlands. With over 10,000 employees, this organisation prides itself on its wide array of medical products. This is a great chance to join an international organisation who specialise in medical devices and healthcare.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the commercial teams and management by providing sales insights.
- Identifying and acting on process and/or organisational bottlenecks.
- Driving continuous development of the CRM system (Salesforce.com) in close coordination with the commercial managers.
- Conducting sales and pipeline analysis.
- Developing and regularly delivering sales and marketing reports, including business updates, the monthly management team reports, segmentation & targeting reports, and consumer sales performance reports.
- Developing and maintaining governance for use of the CRM system and ensuring alignment with other relevant commercial processes.
- Driving continuous improvement of sales and bid process, sales capabilities and tools, and supporting systems.
- Supporting budget, strategy, and investment planning.
- Leading and coordinating the Annual Business Planning process.
- Helping to ensure process alignment between commercial, operations, and finance and legal departments at the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- A master's degree within economics, econometrics, applied mathematics, business administration, or other relevant study.
- Several (2 - 3) years of experience in analytics/insights role, consulting, or corporate development role.
- Have experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) and be able to translate commercial processes into system requirements.
- Be a skilled user in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and PowerBI and have programming experience (e.g. SQL server).
- Be fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.